Call Us For Superior Service
25mm pile short pile turf.
$43.70 incl GST per m2 of grass only, the cost of laying is extra
The Estate, with its 25mm pile height, combines real lawn looks with affordability. The use of state-of-the-art UV protected yarn ensures great durability and comfort and makes it suitable for commercial and landscape applications.
- Quality: Tufted cut pile Landscape/Commercial Turf
- Pile Content: 100% Homo-Polymer, Polyethylene and U.V. Protected
- Yarn Type 1: Multi ended, 11,333 Decitex Monofilament, Polyethylene Dual
- Green/Green/Tan Txt PP
- Primary Backing: 100% Woven Polypropylene, U.V. Protected, 141 gms
- Secondary Backing: Maximum Water Resistant and Ultra Bonding Strength Latex
- Pile Height: Pile Length: 25mm 57mm
- Width: 3.71m
- Colour: Multi Green/Tan
- Infill Material: Washed and dried silica sand
- Application rate: 6 – 8 kg / m2
- Pile Gross Weight: 950 g/m2
- Stitch Rate Per Metre: 140
- No. Stitches/SQM: 14,700
- No. Pile Per SQM: 29,400
Request a Quote
- If you are interested in getting a quote for one of our Sculptedgrass just contact us. This can be for either supply only of Turf, or supply and lay.
- We will then contact you and arrange a site visit.
- After consultation, and measuring of the required area we will give you a quote.
- If you accept the quote then we come and do the job for you.
From start to finish, we are there with you. Easy as that.
The Installation Process
Step 1: Excavation
When we get to site we do a safety check for our staff. We then excavate. Generally the excavated material is removed from the site, unless otherwise agreed prior to the start of the job. At this stage we can get a good look at the soil to decide how much of a base we need to build up.
Step 2: Preparation
The area has the base laid with compacted Gap20 at the bottom, and we use Gap7 or Pap5 compacted for the top. This gives a great surface ready for the Synthetic turf to be laid onto.
Step 3: Lawn Laid
When the Turf has been laid, we pin down the edges. Where applicable, we attach it to a fixed edge like the timber in the photos. Because the turf has been rolled up, we machine sweep the lawn to get the fibres all standing up vertically. The sand is then applied with a final sweep to finish.
Other Products Available
Adhesive, Application Trowels, Joint Matting, DIY Tape, Pins, Deodoriser (1 free with any install)
Prices are for Supply of Sculptedgrass Turf only, excludes delivery and installation costs. Our rolls come 3.7m wide and are sold in multiples of 3.7sqm. For example 1m x 3.7m, or 16m x 3.7m