40mm pile premium turf. $55.5 incl GST per m2 of grass only, the cost of laying is extra.
Primavera synthetic turf is our most popular turf. A very natural looking product providing great durability and comfort using state-of-the-art polyethylene multi filament yarn. The UV protected turf will outlast harsh weather conditions and allow for a hassle free lawn which does not require mowing or watering.
- Quality: Tufted cut pile Landscape Commercial Turf
- Pile Content: 100% Homo-Polymer, Polyethylene, Nylon and UV protected
- Yarn Type 1: Multi ended, 10,200 Decitex Monofilament
- Yarn Type 2: Multi ended, 4,800 Decitex KDK Monofilament
- Primary Backing: 100% Woven Polypropylene, U.V. Protected, 141gms
- Secondary Backing: Maximum Water Resistant and Ultra Bonding Strength Latex
- Pile Height: Pile Length: 40mm 87mm
- Width: 3.71m
- Colour: Multi Green/Tan
- Infill Material: Washed & Dried Silica Sand
- Application rate: 12-15kg/ m2
- Pile Gross Weight: 1664g/m2
- Stitch Rate Per Metre: 120
- No. Stitches/SQM: 12,600
- No. Pile Per SQM: 25,000
Request a Quote
- If you are interested in getting a quote for one of our Sculptedgrass just contact us. This can be for either supply only of Turf, or supply and lay.
- We will then contact you and arrange a site visit.
- After consultation, and measuring of the required area we will give you a quote.
- If you accept the quote then we come and do the job for you.
The Installation Process
Step 1: Excavation
When we get to site we do a safety check for our staff. We then excavate. Generally the excavated material is removed from the site, unless otherwise agreed prior to the start of the job. At this stage we can get a good look at the soil to decide how much of a base we need to build up.
Step 2: Preparation
The area has the base laid with compacted Gap20 at the bottom, and we use Gap7 or Pap5 compacted for the top. This gives a great surface ready for the Synthetic turf to be laid onto.
Step 3: Lawn Laid
When the Turf has been laid, we pin down the edges. Where applicable, we attach it to a fixed edge like the timber in the photos. Because the turf has been rolled up, we machine sweep the lawn to get the fibres all standing up vertically. The sand is then applied with a final sweep to finish.